Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ripple Ta-Da!

Well, she's done! This ripple is about the only thing I've been able to work on over the last week. What with the headaches and the other flu like symptoms I was pretty much asleep 27/7. 
But....here she is.....


She is absolutely beautiful! I was gonna give her away, but I've changed my mind......she's mine!
I'm gonna keep her.
Yet again a big thanks to Lucy at attic24  her patterns are so easy and well organized.


She finished out to be a generous twin blanky....Well much closer to a full size. I didn't pay any attention to which color came next, except that I didn't want to double up on any colors......

Now for my next project........


I'm thinking about doing a over the shoulder bag with this cheery yarn....Hummm...
Still pretty interesting that I'm drawn to such bright colors?????


Well, Ta ta till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment