Saturday, July 2, 2011

Market Bag.....

Hello all! I have survived my first 3 day in row stint at work. The day shift is definitely different than the night shift, at least it's a lot brighter. I'm used to functioning in dark patient rooms and halls, not the blazing sun rooms of the afternoon...lol! I've even managed to find time after work to start some projects......

Remember this......


It's now becoming.......


A lovely market bag........so excited to how it turns out..........


I did some flower arranging today.....wanna see????



Aren't they just beautiful? 


This is only part of my teapot collection........


Lil M likes this picture best, cuz it looks like a row of elephant trunks...ha ha!

On the way to get fireworks, which are legal for the first time even here, I caught a little bit of what I call God's light.......


Well, off to start some serous cooking for the festivities tomorrow.....

Ta ta till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment