Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's been so long.......

Where has the time gone? So little time and so many to doings.......Between working, camping, fishing, crocheting, etc......I have not been able to find the time to post..

We had a wonderful holiday on the 4th of July. Lots of good food, good people and good fireworks. Unfortunately my pictures of the fireworks didn't turn out.

But I do have this lovely photo of what happens if you don't practice firework safety........


I was hit in the leg form  a house down and over one, by an illegal firework. it was a pop bottle rocket that got me..............




This photo is a week and a half later, so you can see it got me pretty good...


We've been camping and just out at the lake a lot enjoying the weather.  Those pictures will come later.

Here's my newest project.......



My nephew wanted Husker colors for his blanky.........



This is what I have done so far, can't wait to get it done, because it's getting way to hot to be under an afghan!

Well, sorry for such a short post,
Ta ta till next time......





No comments:

Post a Comment