Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's a BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Twelve years ago today at 3:55 pm I gave birth to my wonderful, beautiful, creative, intelligent daughter. Up till then I had two rough and tumble boys, and boy was I in for a change. Pink, dresses, ribbons, pigtails, painted toenails, tea parties, dollies, with dump trucks, pink camo, and dirt under those nails, has blossomed into  my young lady .....
Why all this......because I wound not have it any other way. The balance in the house with two big brothers watching over her, and her coming into her own self....Sometimes I find myself just sitting back and watching her and the boys grow and mature into wonderful, strong healthy young adults. I just love the ages of my children right now......Ok now I'm getting all sappy..........

Well, back to the party stuff..

Her cake...........



It's an ice cream sandwich cake. The best when its 100 degrees out..lol

The car packed with carnival games....



Her carnival party.........




We also had, tic tac toe, a putting green, coke bottle toss, bozo buckets, and many other games.

We also had a cotton candy machine.......



That would be Gamma with her mad cotton candy skills......

We had so much!



 Yummo!  It was soooooo goood, and we had soooo much fun making it!
A big thank you to my ma, and brother for all their help...
Not to mention the boys and hubby for unloading and setting it all up, and reloading it all.

Ta ta till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment