Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Outdoor adventures!

Well, I'm at my last night off of work.. I've had a wonderful 8 days off, and I've loved every bit of it. We spent a lot of time doing outdoor activities.......Well, mainly fishing......


Aren't the goslings just adorable!



We did encounter some strange animal foot prints....


They almost look like hoof prints, but this at a little state park?

I've never seen prints like this....

We followed them for quite a while, and then to our amazement

 we found the cause.....






Ha Ha, it's my middle son J.

It was very hot out, and they begged me to jump into the lake...clothes and all.  As you can see I gave in....
We had so much fun taking pictures and texting them to Dad! 

 We had him wondering what the heck was in the park.....

I have started a new project.......... Here's a sneak peek....




He he......can't wait till it's done!

Ta ta till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment