Monday, June 13, 2011

Too much fun!

Well, I've had the last week off of work, and there is so much to share! The first three days it rained, which normally I like,because it's good sleeping weather, but when I have precious time off......

So Lil M and I decided to bust out our 99 cent patterns and pick a project.......


And of we had so much fun making this one......


she named her Gumdrop........Awww......
We used my new vintage machine......


Ya know I was gonna clean it off and then take the picture, but then again why?  All of crafter's know our tables and machines are always piled with something to be done...right? It's a Nelco and I just love it and the way it fits in the desk it's absolutely perfect!

I'll be back to post more pictures of our adventures ....

Ta ta till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment