Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ripple, Ripple, Ripple!

I have to say that I am deliciously in love with this blanky.
The pattern is form Lucy at attic24 , and I am totally smitten with it.


it's so soft and soothing. I just love to sit here and work away on it.
 The rhythmic motion of this pattern is so....relaxing that I have falling asleep while working on it....


The color pallet is not my usual choice for a blanket for myself. My home is in a muted earth tones, but I've been peeking in on MeMe Rose's and Hen House  blogs
 and I do have to say it's wonderful! Their color pallet's are almost hypnotic for me.
 Maybe it's because I am now on a day schedule that I'm deeply seeking something brighter,
 but I just couldn't resist when I was yarn shopping.....
 And this pattern is so easy and smooth it was no time before my lil blanky now covers my lap and legs....


 I just adore it when a blanket gets to this point...
you can just feel all the love that goes into it! Not sure what I'm going to do with it when its done?
 I'm almost temped to change the whole house.....hummmm...
but I can't because it's now the market, but watch out new house,
 cuz there's gonna be some color changes when that time comes........

Ta ta till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment