Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tongue Taco's?

So, yesterday I was looking for something new to make and the thought of tongue taco's  came to mind. Don't ask me why? It just did. The hubby has had them before and he just raves about them....so here I go!..........................The recipe seemed easy enough....pretty much like a cooking a roast, but peeling off the skin?   OK that's was a little weird...........Here they are after cooking for about 4 hours, and  before I peeled-em.....

And after.............


The top portion is tongue and the bottom is chicken. Had to play it safe in case the teen;s didn't like. I have to be honest.......it was delish.......Now I was not found of the tongue meat as tacos, but as a roast it was absolutely wonderful! I will most definitely be making it again, and the teens liked it too!!

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment