Friday, May 20, 2011

P. Scott

A while ago I can apon a beautiful water pitcher at a thrift shop. I coundn't take my eyes off it.


And of corse you can tell right away that it's form someone's cermac class, but what mother would donate a childs master piece?  Look underneth....



Hummm.....Well, Whoever or wherever P. Scott is, you now have a new loveing home here! So, I have named this water pitcher the Scott's....Would you like to meet them?


Introducing...Mr. and Mrs. Phenias Scott. Aren't they just adorable? All the texture, contoures and the look with the little sparkles just speak to me! Let's take a closer look...

The Spout.



The Handle.
I just love the flow of it, and in my little mind these two are greatly in love while dancing the evening away at some lovely ball...I know...I need to get out more, but really that's what I hear and see in my head when I look at them......


Who would have thought that I could get so much happiness out of less than a dollar? Oh well....what can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic.......
Until next time.
Ta ta  :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment