Friday, May 27, 2011

Last day of School!


Yeah! It's the last day of school for my teens. As I sit at my youngest 6Th grade graduation I start to ponder the last year......Can't believe I now have Senior? and no more in grammar school? As of the end of today, I have a 12th, 10th, and a 7th grader. Oh, where does the time go?  It's been a new chapter in parenthood with the teens, and so far I'm enjoying the ride. I'm kinda scared to say, I think I like this stage? Now that I've said that, I think it's gonna come to bite me?  So far, I've gone through one son driving on his own, to teaching another how to drive, first girlfriends....both of them passing me up in height and one even taller than Dad now.... to the awkwardness of trying to find an age appropriate swim suite for lil M, and all the lovies that come with young ladies.....Thank you teens for acheiving so much this last year and being such darn good kids!

Untill next time...Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment