Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wonderful day!

Oh, what a wonderful day today was! I got some much needed house cleaning done and even made a scrumpcious Mexican dinner. 


Chicken tacos, homemade refried beans, Spanish rice and salsa.  Can you say YUMMOOO! Special thanks to my Bestie for all my Mexican recipes. I even caught a few cool pictures of the teens. Not much longer before they start leaven the nest, so I gotta take advantage of all the time I have with them...


We caught some late day sun on the side of the garage, and I couldn't resist....



I think I actually caught a "shadow in time"...lol  Ok, now I'm getting sappy. So, I'm moven on the next subject.

I've uploaded some of my mom's oil paintings....

You've got to check them out under Gamma's paintings..

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, mexican dinner looks delish!!!--Julia

    ReplyDelete