Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm Knitting! I Think?....

Update....A while ago I signed up for a private knitting class. Why private.....because I'm klutz when I'm trying to learn anything new..lol  I have to say it was a bit frustrating at first. In my mind I could see how the a knit and purl stitch were suppose to be done, but for the life of me my hands would not cooperate. I felt like I was working with 2 left big toes...yes I said toes! It's been almost a week since that lesson so.....here's a little peek of all my hard work..........................

 Now it's taken all week to get this far...After many ripping out and starting over, and over, and over.  I proudly say....I can now cast on, knit and purl stitch.  A big thanks to Joe at Personal Threads for his patience....

Did ya see the peek of afghan in the corner? That's Ja's blanky I'm working on.


It's coming along nicly. To funny how it doesn't phase the dogs, that I just flopped it down on them and started taking pictures..  Well, I'm off to crochet and knit the night away......Hope you all had a Happy Kester!   Ta Ta  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment