Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nay's Blanky!

Well,Well, It's been a very productive few days here. I finished Nay's blanky, and it's beautiful! It's gonna be hard to give this one up!


I just love the colors and the ripples.I found this pattern very relaxing, and enjoyed making it. I just hope she loves it!


Now in these last few days I have to admit that I have been out thrifting. My hubby calls it an addiction, but I call it therapy...he he...Look at what I found....


Isn't it just lovely? The color and texture just drew me in and I was hooked.  Do ya notice the vintage green lace table cloth under it??? Another find!


Lastly, I have started Ja's blanky. It's gonna be another beauty! Here's a sneak peek....



The colors just don't show up very well. So here's a close up....



This blanket will be a random mix of these colors in 18 inch squares. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Ta ta for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment