Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What did I do today?

What a relaxing day! I crawled back into bed for a few hours so some serious nap time....Here's why...
Ok....my name is Ali and I'm a kindle-a-holic.....I just can't seem to put it down. Day or night. If it wasn't for Debbie Macombers'  The Shop on Blossom Street  I'd be fine. It's a delightful book about a woman that open a yarn shop, and starts a knitting class. The book covers the four characters lives and new friendships. It inter loops all their trials and tribulations. OMG! I couldn't put it down. In fact I've already bought the next 4 in the series.  Well, it looks like no sleep for me, oh but wait I work nights so I'm up all night anyway.

Now I did run a few errands, returning and whatnot. I did however make it to get more yarn for Nays' blanket..


I do have to admit, it's my favorite out of the bunch. And boy did I get lucky. I got the last three they had. Hope its enough to finish it. Well, back to crocheting for now.. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment