Sunday, January 8, 2012

Laundry Soap Love!

OK, OK, So you all remember way back when I made my own Laundry Soap? Well, I do and I absolutely love it!!!!! And it lasted so long!!!!!

This was the start....On September 8th, 2011


  And this is the end......On December 26th, 2011



Not does it clean well, it was very cost effective too!

It cost
Fels-naptha 1.15 per bar   (3bars)
Borax  4.99 a box (3/4 box)
Super Soda 3.99 a box (1 box)

Grand total.....$12.43 and you use only 1 TBS per load
 
Now I do on average 9 loads of laundry a week, so that's 3 1/2 months worth,
 
and that's 126 loads = 0.09865...per load, OK 10 cents a load....Not bad if i do say so myself!!
 
So, this time I made a double batch.. ha ha
 
Ta ta till next time!
 
P. S. Next post will be pictures of our new member of the family, she's a little shy now...  : O )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment