Sunday, February 12, 2012

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

Holly crow, it's been over a month since my last post? I guess with the starting of a new job, probably is the culprit...........

So many things have happened since my last post!  First, with the passing of our beloved kitty Oscar, we rescued a new baby kitty.....Pheobe! Oh she is such a delight, but I had forgotten about all the sneak attacks in the middle of the night...LOL Unfortunately I have not been able to get a good picture of her.




Now i have also been crocheting like a mad woman!  Here are a few pics....


This first one is me trying to use up some yarn, but that never seems to happen?

 This Chloe flower blanket is me trying different colors from my usual pallet


This blue and purple was my stress reliever when i just needed to get lost for a while... and it will be a gift a friend of mine. She doesn't know it yet..he he

Lastly, here i am again, trying to use up some yarn,but you know as well as i do that i will end up just buying more...lol

We had a terrific snow storm here last week, it was dreamy!

It was our only snow for the winter so far....
It was thick and heavy!


So, thick in fact it filled the neighbors cyclone fence. It was absolutely wonderful!!!

Well, ta ta till next time!

Promise not to be so long!


No comments:

Post a Comment