Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Homemade Laundry Soap!

So, I got this idea for my new fav site..... pinterest .... Its full of pictures, with links to the original idea, so you can get the "how to's" of almost everything posted. Oh my, I could and have spent hours and hours window shopping. In fact my fav file is growing by leaps and bounds, because of it...ha ha!

Here's one the best things ever.. homemade laundry soap and it works, and cheaper than store bought too!


So, shred 3 bars of Fels-naptha soap. ( i used my salad shooter)
you can use dove if you want


Then use 3/4 box of Borax, and a whole box Super Washing soda....

And....whaw la, you get laundry soap. It has the most delish scent in the jar and when washing, but it's fragrance free once done.

It really works and is way cheaper than store bought too.

Fels-naptha 1.15 per bar  
Borax  4.99 a box
Super Soda 3.99 a box

Grand total.....$12.43 and you use only 1 TBS per load
(i do use 1 1/2 TBS on the hubby's work clothes)

Try it and tell me whatcha think...

Ta ta till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment