Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ta dah's and goodbye's.....

So, I have been working a couple of projects.  They have been so much fun to make!


The texture of this wrap is jus delish....


See the snazzy button I made to go with it?


And check out the jazzy fringe!

This lil number is for a very close friend of mine who is moving away  : o(

Miss Gulia this is for you, when you need a hug, or just know that when you put this on,
I am thinking wonderful happy thoughts of you!

I will miss you greatly, and I see great things in your future!

But, I loved yours soooo much I had to make one for me too!



OK, mine is a bit crazy? But really, would I have it any other way?

I know when I wear this I will remember all those crazy nights at work together!

A big thank you for coming into my life and sharing your sunny disposition with me!

Best wishes Gulia!


P.S. The pattern is from.....

No comments:

Post a Comment