Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wonderous Saturday, and 4 days off!!!!

On my first day off  last Saturday lil M and I went to our local Farmers Market. We had soo much fun! We decide whats for dinner depending on what we find at the market......

Got lots and lots of fresh green and wax beans. We fried them in EVOO with a touch of garlic and salt...


Don't they look jus delish? Well they were!

Then we spotted lots of fresh veggies for stir fry....
Cabbage, Cilantro, Onion, Carrots, and Broccoli,  Then with a trip to the Asian Market down the street were complete for dinner......

 And we cannot forget the noodles with sprouts.....


  we even found this beautiful flower arrangement to set the table with.......


We just took our time and strolled through the market while sipping a scrumptious Chi latte and hot coco, and saying hello to all the sweet puppies, and doggies.

On Sunday.....

I started a new blanky! YAY!

This one is for my mama....



Oh I do relish the starting of a new blanky!!

Monday...

Lunch with my BFF at Brueggers, and some shopping for lil M.
She wants some semi permanent hair dye, and look at what I found..



Can you say OMG! I've got to have these????? For her or for me??? ha ha
That's still being worked out...lol

Tuesday.....

Sleeping in, and not waking to an alarm! Yippee!
Another Chi latte, and working on Mama's blanky....awhh a perfect day!

Oh, I almost forgot. That's silly of me! I have been working on starting a beginners crochet group. Doesn't it jus sound like fun? I do have a group of about 8 wonderful ladies that have signed up and I finally secured a venue! It starts Oct. 6th! Wish me luck!

And..

Ta ta till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment