Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yeah! FALLLLLLL.......

Ahhhhhh......As I awake from a wonderus 10 hour sleep and not having to awake to an alarm today, I am in a warm and fuzzy mood!!!!!  I caught some absolutely beautiful pictures of it tooo.....


I caught this one on the to work one afternoon this week....


This is my Fav tree in the neighborhood. It's colors are just a delight to watch.


 See here's a close up....isn't she just delightful...


I found this one on the way to the yarn store...go figure....



And this baby I spied as i pulled into the driveway......

And now to my busy organizing and planning for my class I'm teaching tomorrow night.

Oh that's right I haven't posted that yet have I.  I'm so excited...I've started a beginners crochet group!

Doesn't it sound like so much fun?????  Can't wait till tomorrow night!!!

Ta ta till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment