Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Snow!

Well, It's my 2nd of 6 days off, and I wake to see........


And I love it!
Most everybody I know will complain and moan about how they hate snow and it should really be Spring now. I say Ha!  Why do you live in the Midwest, if not for the 30 degree temperature changes in one day. I love  the spontaneity, one day sunny the next snowy, and really.... it's not like its gonna last long.   Now I'm to finish making dinner....Chili with jalapeno cornbread! Yumm!

Ok maybe just a teaser on a new project....


Poor thing. I got her at a garage sale last fall. I tried to just drive by, but she just yelled at me from the yard, and to my delight she was only 4$. Now I'm off to make her shiney and new looking with....



 If you squint and scroll up and down you can kinda see the plan. I can't wait!  Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment