Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Last free day!!!

Well, as I sit here and ponder my last 6 days off of work I decided to share a few of my finds, and hard work.

 I was so excited to find daffodils, and teapots oh my...... And look at this plate I found...



I know my house in decorated in Tuscan earth tones but I do have a weak spot for pink. Maybe it stems back to my pink bedroom as a child?

I've also been working on a wine glass/water goblet collection for the tips tops of my kitchen cabinets. It's a bit dark up there and the glasses reflect such a lovely light.



Ahh...aren't they just lovely?


And....


I just love them!


The majority of my days off was occupied with my little chair project. Boy this has not been an easy one, but it's been fun. I've gotten pretty handy with an air stapler. So here's a sneak peak....

 Isn't she coming along nicely? I find her just dreamy. I'm also working on a little quilt for it. It's been a while since I have made a quilt, so I've been brushing up on my skills...


 
And of course there's some pink in it. Can't wait to finish, but it's back to work for me for now....so see you in a few days........





No comments:

Post a Comment