Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

I couldn't resit these beautiful flowers at the grocery store this afternoon!



Started off the day at the county court house with my middle son J. No, he didn't do anything wrong. It was for a civics assignment. We observed court for about 2 hours this morning. The judge was really nice and even asked if he had any questions about any of the cases. Then we enjoyed some time walking in historical downtown and hitting the local antique shops. Now I'm looking forward to homemade corned beef and cabbage with roasted potato's and carrot's for dinner. Yummo!

Went and got a new camera today. Yeah me!

Meet Daisy, and

Zoey! Don't mind the yard. The teens just torn down an old fort, and of course haven't cleaned it up yet. Last but not least....Oscar!


Now that I've had enough fun with my new camera all of you have a safe and enjoyable St. Paddy's Day!
I'm off to a quiet night with the fam......

No comments:

Post a Comment