Friday, March 16, 2012

Yarn Bits....

So, last spring while perusing blog land i found one that did the most amazing thing with all there little bits of left over yarn. I'm so sorry as to I can not for the life of me remember which one it was...........Ya know all the left overl yarn shrapnel that usually just goes to wast, but not anymore.

So, I saved and saved all my tittly bits in a cereal Rubbermaid container right next to my comfy chair.  Now keep in mind this was no easy task to find the right container you see....Because it had to be the right height, with a lid that flipped but attached. Cuz I didn't want to have to bend way over, or leave a lid off cuz they could get all dusty in there. I knew if it wasn't convenient I wouldn't follow through with this plan.  Then I went through the whole thing of "oh I kind find that second hand"   Well, I found tons of them when I wasn't looking...lol Oh well, I just went and bought one.  Whew....with all that said this is what I found......

 Now that is an entire winter's worth of yarn bits..... I had soo much fun watch it grow and grow all winter.. Hummm now that I look at it in this pic I think it needs a cover???

Now you wanna see what I did with them??????


Ta da!!!!!!

Now all the little birdies in the neighbor hood can have pretty little scraps in their nest's.. Now I did have enough to fill like 10 of these, but lil M and I only did 2. One out front and one out back... Doesn't it just look fab against the drab yard......


Ta ta till next time....

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    You’ve been tagged! I hope you’ll enjoy it. Visit my site for more…
    http://yummylavender.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/random-things.html

    ReplyDelete