Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Granny Goodness!!!!



Aren't these colors just fab??? I cannot get enough of them!!!! I'm using 100% cotton sugar and cream yarn. It is my first time using cotton. Not sure how I like it...the jury is still out on that one, but I couldn't pass up these colors.


Gee, OH my, These little grannies are just Divine!



And she is just growing and growing!  Again you're probably tired of hearing about these colors, but here where I live I don't have a large variety of yarn shops. And I'm kinda of a weirdo and have to touch and feel it before i buy it.  For example I ordered some Bernat yarn about a month ago, and when it got here the colors were awful. I'm still dealing with trying return them.

Ta ta till next time...

1 comment:

  1. They are really gorgeous colours and I think your granny squares are lovely too.It looks lovely made up.I dont think I have ever used cotton to knit or crochet with.

    ReplyDelete