Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer Gone?

Oh my oh my, where has the summer gone? The start back to school next week? Whew, they weren't kidding when they said time gets faster and faster the older you get!  The last few weeks have been spent school shopping, sewing, crocheting, and antiquing..........But really school already? Now i have to share my kids again......I like it better when they are mine and we can go do whatever - whenever we want.....

We went to the Brass Armadillo yesterday.....


I would have bought it if I had somewhere to wear it too....


Isn't it beautiful....It was handmade too



I had to sit down and enjoy this layout......

I almost bought this lil stool. It has so much character, but after i looked at the price tag, I decided I could make it for less, and get the colors i want.......



 AWWWWW... A corner I can dig through...


 This poor purple one was hidden in a corner.......



All handmade, I can not even imagine spending that much time on one project..



I absolutely fell in love with this pink rosette chandelier....


Here you can see the little rose's on the bottom...



What an idea.......vintage rolling pins on a wine rack....love it! 



 Can you believe I was good and did not snatch up these china pieces?????

Lastly....this chair.......Can't decide if I wanna go make and get her? She would make a nice addition to the dinning set....hummmm......


The dinning room curtains in progress..


I now trying to decide if how I want to finish them....jumbo ric rac, regular hem, or beads???? What do you think?


Of course I had to get me some shoes tooo, the kids cant have all the fun..lol

An Zak's blanky. I'm 2/3's done now! I'm enjoying sitting under this while making it, humm just might have to stretch this one out a bit..he he

Well that's all for now..

Ta ta till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment