Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

We've had a rather gloomy spring this year. Or so it seems, for it is only nice outside when I have to work. I finally got some pictures the other day of my Spring plants........

Ahh...my ferns...I just love them! To bad to think that they will stay when the house sells. Its taken me 10 years and 2 little saplings from a friends garden to get this full and pretty.


 Then theres my giant hosta's

Ahh anohter favorite.......peony's!


I was so excited when we bought this house many many years ago that it alrady had peony's.
Then Only got 1 iris this year, cuz of the pups. They found my Iris bed the sunnest spot of the yard, so it became their sun bathing bed......lil bugers!


oh...can't for get my Morning Glory's...

They are just starting to poke their little heads up.....Can't wait!  Then I planted some wave petunias, and light pink geranimus...


It's just so nice, to finially see some green and color poke through all this gloomy weather...
Ta..ta till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment