Thursday, April 28, 2011

Garage Sale Find

So, to my surprize the garage sale signs started popping up in the nieghborhood about a week ago. Which is really early in this part of the world, because you never know what season it s gonna be. Rain, snow, sun, wind, we gettem all this time of year. After much begging of the teens and dragging my hubby along looky at what I found................


When I first laid eye's on her it was love at first sight! I was just talking with the hubby about getting a vintage desk and converting it into a sewing table......I call it fate, and the work is already done.......Now she just needs a touchup on paint and new knobs................and maybe some old style casters?  How about a vintage sewing machine?  Oh, watch out world I'm on a mission........Ummm you remember this little chair project I started a while ago.........

Before.................

.....................wait.................



..................................wait...................



..............................it's almost here....................



After..................

And as you can see....Oscar has claimed it. Which is why I have not completly finished it. I need to paint the legs and put the little lace skirt on...... I'll keep you updated.
So, Ta, ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment